Season dippers (smokeless tobacco) need a question answered

Discussion in 'General' started by GrandaddyPurps, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #1 GrandaddyPurps, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    YES i know dipping is duigusting but I dont do it in public or at parties and stuff, but I like to get 1 Nice lip pack in a dag, I switched from skoal mint pouches to grizzly wintergreen... might so back to the Pouches I hate the mouth washing out you gotta do with the longcut... but a BIG pack of that grizzly will make you feel nice. Started in End of Janurary when I thought i couldnt smoke anymore (long story read one of my threads)Right now im doing 1 packin a fat life a a day.. Like when im playing video games.:eek:

Im high klonnyd out and rambling. I ussually Pack in my lower right lip. Now It feels different when I put my tongue to the spot.... main point is Do you guys swich sides of ur lip when ur dipping or just do ya pack the whole buttom lip :D

Yes i know dipping is I bad I know the consequences, please no lectures.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. I usually put it between my cheek and gum. I find its less intrusive that way.

There was a rumor that they put fiberglass in dip in order to give you microscopic cuts so the nicotine is absorbed more readily. This isnt true of course. The tobacco is rough enough to do it on its own. The different feeling is probably microscopic cuts caused by the tobacco. You're used to the pouches (which is what I use) so thats probably why!

3. I use to always move it around depending on what mood I was in. Working or homework, would be top back. Sitting on grass city would be a nice fat pinch in my front bottom lip off to the left a little.

Im assuming what your taking about with your lip feeling different to your tongue is what I call burning in your lip. basically take a few dips in the same area and then it kinda burns off the top layer.

4. I used to dip. I miss the burn of a nice lip of skoal or cope.

5. Ha im from the south and if you were seen with pouches down here you would be labeled a straight up mangina.

I always dip grizz or husky or kodiak.

1 tin usually gets me about 5 pinches so i geuss i dip ALOT.

But it takes that much to give me the nuzz i like from it.

6. #6 GrandaddyPurps, Apr 12, 2009
    OH get i love that burn at first u let it sit when a a lil bit and then u do that first big squeeze of ur lip. and the nicotine comes out.

But i Mean not moving lip to lip in 1 session like do day to left front lip to the other side.

Do you guys switch sides every few separate packins or so>

7. I used to only dip my bottom left but when I wanted to feel the burn I would switch it up.

8. maybe every week or so?

im sorry im so fucked up :smoking:

9. i've never dipped before. but you guys make it sound so good. i now wanna go to the store and buy a can skoal

10. make sure you dint smallow any and that you dont take to big of a pinch or you're stomach will hurt and you will possibly throw up.

11. All this talk of burning lips makes dipping seem a little pointless. I don't think you can derive much pleasure from it.

12. Dont knock it till youve tried it.

13. I use snus constantly, I switch it up when I feel like it. Either on the right side of my upper lip or the left.

14. #14 GrandaddyPurps, Apr 12, 2009
    I really like the buzz from grizzly but I think im gonna go bck to skoal mint pouches after this, cause after every dip i feel like i gott wash my mouth out with water afew times, and this is always a hassle to do. and some always gets stuck in my teeth, does any1 besides skoal make pouches>

15. Hell fucking yes. It's good to see some Grizz fans out here. All I dip is Griz Wintergreen Longcut. Haha, my roomy once put some of my dip in the pipe, then some herb and a small rock. He called it Grizzle.

16. 2 questions

First whats the real difference between longcut and shortcut

Second doesnt the washing your mouth out with water after a Lip pack get annoying... so u get all the little peices of tobacco out.

17. Cope Long Cut, or Red Man. South Da-fuckinKota. Haha, we got tons of dippers out here, and if you are caught with pouches by some drunkard cowboys, you'll catch hell, and most likely get into a fight.

18. #18 GrandaddyPurps, Apr 12, 2009
    ahahah in NY everyone looks down upon dipping. "ewwwww thats so grimey"

"ur gonna get hairy tongue" go fuck urself

about to get out of bed smoking a morning cig (or 2) then pack a fatttttt lip and play some GTA

19. The cut refers to how fine the tobacco is cut.

I've been dipping for awhile now, I can now dip and not have to spit for the entire time it's in my mouth. You just have to swallow a little bit at a time. If I somehow don't get everything out when I get rid of it, then I just take a drink of whatever I'm drinking and it's gone.

20. Thass whassup! Shmokin cig's and dddddddippppin!