Season 3

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Cruzanbred, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Third grow coming to a close. Probably give the girls another week or two but happy with the turn out. Purposely tried not to hover over the plants as I did last few times. Instead of worrying about every little thing I just let them grow. Didn’t scrog this time around either , just basic lst’ing and topped rather than fim. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Not sure what end weight will be but they sure look and smell good.

Unfortunately end of line for the lineage. Didn’t take clones in. Next grow I have three autos but plan on going back to photos right after. Any suggestions on strains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ripley’s OG and Walter White and Grape Walker Kush

Www.mephistogenetics.com

Best auto genetics in the world. They hold all the auto THC world records just about

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nice colors in the natural light pics! They look like some 2-3 ouncers at least hard to tell in a picture...

What kind of strains are you interested in? Sativa, indica, sweet, sour, kush, og, haze... etc.. etc.

4. Amazing plants BTW. What are thy? Do u know?

• Like Like x 1
  5. He said he has some autos to grow but wants to go back to photos and asked for suggestions for them

6. Not to thread jack this guy but I have a tent full of mephisto genetics right now, 1x jammy dodgers, grape walker kush, white chem, sour crack.

I would post a pic if they had buds but still young.. bought them on their black friday sale and had to wait to start them..

7. Actually I don’t really know the differences between anything beyond sativa and indica. I usually look for a daytime nighttime and pain relief effect

8. Yea critical 2.0, Chrystal, northern lights, Aurora indica and lithium og. Just random strains I liked the sound of from a seed bank