Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seaside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BG Buds, Jul 27, 2011.

1. #1 BG Buds, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    sseaside heights nj

made friends thr9ough talkin bout bud

giot a group and some bud

the ebachouse. beachhouseee. dude. head shop on boardwalk got a pipe and papers (18 years old) and didnt card (law 19) g9t salvia.

beach tonight smmoked some bowl sand salvia.

moon crater hole

dday

cop atv

laid down

hid successfully

lots of enters

met girls

cheeseballs
    cheesefries
    fried oreos

2 phone neumbers for tommroow

i love this place.

2. Which headshop? The one with all the funny shirts on the ceiling that you can get printed on a lax pinnie?

And idk wtf you said besides fried oreos. But fried oreos + high = jizz

3. nah it was a hole in the wall in athe back of a room by funtown pier. Walk between two roulette games first. toked up on ortley if anyone knows where that is.

4. You see my niggga Vinny?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVkplphsBU]‪Jersey Shore 2 - It's T-Shirt time!!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. actually just saw vinny and pauly today, did some 80x. went insane; tommorow drinking myself to death

7. Spent a night at the jershey shore house MDW and it was insane, but I am glad to say I have not yet watched an episode of that show nor do I plan on it. It just happened by chance that I got to stay there.....seaside was a good time though, I was drunk/high 24/7.

8. Oh...So you were the...Wait, what?:cool:

9. :rolleyes:
    i am agree