Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seashell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by backwoods_, Dec 13, 2018.

1. My roommate had a thing full of seashells so I took one and drilled a whole at the end.. Is this safe to smoke from or could I possibly be inhaling harmful stuff from the seashell?

2. sea shells are calcium so they will not harm you ...what sea shell or you using ? mac.

3. No idea.. here's a pic :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. looks a bit small really i thought it may have been a bit bigger then that shell ...it;ll probably get a bit hot for your lips to toke it though that size ,,but you can give it a go its not going poison ya lol..mac,,

• Like Like x 1
  5. damn u right.. it was worth a shot tho.. i was just trying to make a one hitter because im too lazy to roll a blunt .-.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It’s safe!! They make seashell pipes. I had one before and they’re amazing. I’d try finding a larger one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1