Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

searching the automobile.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmotPoker29, Feb 4, 2011.

1. dude i got a question if i drive one of my parents car and the leave some perscription meds in the card and im driving the car and i get pulled over and cop searches the car cuz of idk... weed smells.finds the perscriptions but it IS one of my parents meds but its in the car.would i get in trouble.

2. the car is registered under your parents name? and the name on the bottle is the name on the registration? as long as it isnt chillin in the seat or in plain sight.

but, what do i know? i thought i couldnt get my safe raided and apparently they can break it open.

3. yea i guess they "could" put 2 and 2 together with the name and car's registered owner.
    although they could just fuck with me i guess.

*i had the EXACT same gameboy color in ur sig :D :hello:

4. ahhh the gameboy color days...:smoke: