Searching forever wtf.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by theglasscouch, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Alright blades and bladettes.I've lived in the same town for about 20 years now and have dated several women but none of them have really made me happy. It just seems i find most of the women i meet either really stuck up or just annoying i hope that doesn't sound snobbish. The town I live in has many people similar to me but also many people different than me. In high school i found most of the women either stuck up, annoying or too self righteous as most teens are. The one girl I do like actually love and i really mean love doesn't feel mutually about that and i guess you could say I've been friend zoned. Maybe one day she'll come around because she did use to feel the same about me but no longer. Until she does come around its no use to keep trying on something that wont happen. Moving isn't really an option at the moment or i really would have. So my question to you fellers is what the hell do i do to find someone that doesn't make me want to put knitting needles through my skull. I know they're out there just don't know where:(. thanks guys:wave:

2. just don't try so hard. seems like you do get attention from a moderate amount of women so you should just relax and let it happen. most relationships occur through friends of friends with things in common, and usually occur when you aren't looking for it as your primary goal

3. I mean i dont really try hard at all a long time ago i jsut kinda said fuck it i'll let someone find me but that hasnt happened. Most the people in my hometown think i'm really fucking strange which i admit i'm a pretty quirky dude. I might just need to find a new group not sure. also every time i see your nacho picture it makes me fucking hungry:rolleyes:.

4. Stop searching and someone will come around before you realize it.

It's not something you can force,but something that happens naturally.