Searched, Seized, and Possible Misdemeanor?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sdarthur, Oct 11, 2009.

1. #1 sdarthur, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    I have a story to tell from last night about how I was nearly arrested and had my bud taken away.

So basically it started out on a Saturday night, said whos got the spliffs and who's got the pine. haha jk... but seriously it started out last night on a Friday and me and some of my friends were looking for a place to smoke since we had nowhere to chill because we all live in dorms in college and don't take the risk.

We meet up with my friend's friend who lived around this ghetto area of San Diego(which cannot be named.) I knew from the start it was sketch, but I kept shoving my subconscious warning farther away from me. So when we met up with my friend's friend I knew from the start he was a sketchy person and should have took the forewarning. We decide to smoke in the darker area of a park in this unnamed ghetto area. Before we even have time to pour water in my bong, a cop car rolls up right next to us and flashes lights. They tell us to stop where we are and walk over towards the vehicle.

We all are told to sit down on a park bench while one of the other cops looks for the weed the sketchy kid hid in the bushes. My friend is searched first and they find on him 2 grams of random bomb medical, and a gram of lemon wreck kief. Right after they search me and my bag and find my bong, my 2 grams of jedi, and my lighter. I decide that I should be straightforward and tell everything exactly how it is, so I give an honest direct story to the cops.

Well here's what happened. Our names, addresses, and phone numbers were written down. We were not handed any piece of paper indicating a ticket for misdemeanor possession. The sketchy kid is put in the cop car for violating his probation. They take all our buds, and give me my expensive bong and lighter back to me. Right after the cops told me and my 2 friends to get the fuck out of here because there was a gang party a block down the street that they were about to bust because this neighborhood was not safe. So the sketchy kid is taken away back to juvi.

I'm not sure what will happen or if we will be mailed anything, however they never mentioned about charging us with misdemeanor possession. All in all, it wasn't a good night, however it could have been worse if they took my baby from me.

I'm glad to know that there aren't only prick cops in this world and that some cops show mercy.(Depending on whether or not I get mailed anything)

2. Your one lucky SOB. Id take the loss of bud over a ticket and losing my bong any day.

3. "So when we meeted up with my friend's friend...."

Seriously?!

Either way, man, it sounds as if you're in the clear. You didn't have your rights read to you, no paper work, nothing....they just took your weed. Now, there's only one more thing I have to tell you.....'met'

4. Yeah I didn't have my rights read to me. I didn't have any paperwork given to me. All that happened was that they took down my name, number, and address and took my weed from me. So I think it will serve as a warning to me from the cops not to follow sketchy moronic probation violators and smoke in sketch places.

Yeah my grammar is not so good when I'm high.:smoking:

5. You're in the clear bro. Those cops are probably smokin that shit, or already did haha

6. Good deal man, you Californian's are fucking lucky man lol

7. ...:cry:

8. I know man, it was so hard for me cause I never even got to smoke a single speck of that lemon wreck kief. I wish we could have found a way to hide the lemon wreck kief and just get our weed taken away. It was medical too and came from a dispensary. :(

9. Sucks bro.

I was in a similar situation this summer with a friend. We never recieved anything in the mail or anything. You should be fine.

10. Yeah, we both got lucky as hell.