searched by forest preserve cop for doing nothing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skyed, May 13, 2012.

1. #1 Skyed, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    me and my friends rolled up a joint and drove to this frog pond forest preserve where there was a path that you could walk on. as we pulled up, there was a forest preserve cop parked there. we said whatever but we weren't gonna smoke it there since he was there. we got out of the truck and walked over to the bench by the pond and these kids im with they're retarded. they stood up right next to the bench and wouldnt sit down. i sat down but they were looking at the cop all nervously over the bush, but he was spying on us looking through the window of my friends truck who drove us.

we decided to go walking on the path to see if by the time we got back he would be gone. but he wasnt. as we got into the truck to leave, he came up to us and started questioning us. he was like "why are you guys looking all suspicious and nervous?" the driver said oh well you were looking in my truck so.. and he said "well you know what im looking for right?"

we said "yeah" and hes like "well where is it." and we're like "we have nothing" and the drivers like "go ahead, search the vehicle." but then the cop is like "i'm not stupid. ive been here for a long time, i know what you guys are doing. give me the stuff and nobody will get a ticket."

so my friend just pulls the joint out and hands it over, and we all emptyed out our pockets and stuff. but this was after i gave him my chillum, lighter, and gram in a bag. he asked me what i had and i said nothing, but he just looks at the joint and i realized well wow im gonna be harrassed and possibly get in trouble since the joint was already given up, so i just gave him my shit. i knew i could have not consented to any searches, but the joint was evidence so i was like whatever. he just said we were making bad decisions and let us go without tickets or anything. super glad

2. You're lucky you didn't get in trouble cause is some immature paranoid freinds. Ur friend shouldn't have given him the joint either

3. Yeah that forest ranger wasn't going to do anything.
    Ya'll should've acted calm and say you were checking out the trail and a few
    fishing spots...

I've been pulled over, and or aproached by cops with weed/booze or high/drunk..hell the other night i was twisted talking to a cop. if you have your shit together and act like a well rounded group of gentlemen nothing would've happened.

Cool beans you got off scotch free though!

4. I can't believe you took a walk down the trail and didn't just smoke the j...
    I mean.. Shit man...
    Sounds like your friends need to start holding themselves a little more confidently around cops.. or anyone in a position of authority apparently.. I mean a forest ranger? Come on man...

5. Deny, deny, Deny... You all bitched up...

6. Dude wanted your weed, he was probably dry.
    You should have hiked out of site and smoked up your evidence!
    At least you didn't get a ticket.

7. you know he smoked that as soon as you left right

8. He probably went for a good walk after you left and torched your jay. Why the fuck would you hand over anything? You have every right to be there and were doing nothing out of line.

9. Dude was bored as fuck alone at work

sees immature kids randomly in the forest looking at him

gets free weed

not bored at work anymore

cant say i wouldn't have done the same thing.

fucking grow a pair jesus christ

10. Forest preserve cop yeah he was def dry and was trying to reup fast haha. Bet he got blasted and played in the woods.

11. Lmao, could your friends be anymore retarded? If you don't want to get caught act normal.

12. forest cop done played yo ass'

13. I did act normal, but my friend handed up the joint, so I was like fuck.. he knows we have at least one thing on us.. he was also following us so we couldnt have smoked the J.

He threw the weed in the toilet as we were driving away...

14. kids...

get some new buddies to hang with....some with balls (or big tits) and are mature enough to know how to handle themselves in public...

ya know...after thinking of it...to heck with the rest of the suggestions, just hang out with girls with big tits...:p

15. how you gonna jack off with out any balls, mate?

16. Let me guess.

Baggy pants, sideways cap, and being obnoxious.

I would of done the same if I was the ranger.

17. [quote name='"BushSquatting"']how you gonna jack off with out any balls, mate?[/quote]

would rep but on my mobile

18. Fucking prick. Your friends shoulda been able to keep it chill tho, its their fault that happened