Searched At School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CodyCool, May 26, 2010.

1. damn, GC needs a special High School section ...getting old

2. You should have just shoved it between your nutsack and your inner thigh.

3. Epic save man, bet that shit was intense.

4. No way man! i has something similar happen to me! One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

5. Fucking no shit, sistah.

And to the OP. Seriously? Spitting dip on the floor the bus? You and your friends are acting like spoiled brats. When you become an adult, not just 18 as I'm sure you are, you'll see that kind of shit just isn't funny to anyone but the children involved.

6. Wtf they can't legally make you pull out your pockets can they? They never even asked me they just went through my backpack. They did that shit a lot to because sometimes i would go to my locker andx my shit would be all open and crap. I got searched once for smoking weed on the bus in 8th grade didn't get in trouble though.

7. [​IMG]

8. Damn! that shit reminds of of this one story when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha

9. Yeah man, crotch that shit

10. #30 King Willie, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    Well yea I do think you give two shits, you bitchin about it aint you. I'll get a sense of humor when you grow the fuck up. And no, it wasn't funny...at all. :rolleyes:

11. op, your story made me chuckle, but spitting on the floor is NOT cool man, not cool at all.

and king_willie, good job bustin heads, that shit stopped being funny after the first guy did it.

12. lmao. one time in school my friend smoke a bowl in the class while everyone was at lunch. So we came back, the teacher could smell it so the cops came. After that they searched everyone in the class. When they got to me (mind you, I was baked as hell cause i went to my car during lunch) but when they got to me i was sooooo nervous cause i had a small bong in my backpack, dumb idea i know. and all the cop did was look at me and went to the other kid. didn't pat me down or search my bag. I was SO relieved. :( My friend got busted though

13. I don't understand all you kids that take bud, bongs, bowls, etc. to school. I don't know if your schools aren't too strict about it or something, but I never considered taking bud or anything else with bud on it to school. I mean I smoked before school, but I have enough self control that I can go like 7 hours without possessing weed. That's just stupid and irresponsible.

14. oh man... i lol'd hard with those repost of the same story but with more enthusiasm haha.

/thread

15. #35 DaN-, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010
    I think I, literally, have only laughed once with those kind of posts, but damn I was fucking rolling, idk something about how he posted it was perfect. :)

EDIT - i'm not talking about any posts from this thread, i usually just skip nowadays cause there pointless .

16. All who reposted the original post should be lined up and shot to death.

17. haha, hell yeah! im down to be on the firing squad, who else is with me ? :hello: