Searched At School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CodyCool, May 26, 2010.

1. One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

2. You should of shoved your weed in your underwear.

3. I Couldnt I Was Like 3 And Half Foot Away From Him Lol.

4. Or you could just not have weed or tobacco on you in highschool. That's like the dumbest shit you can do.

5. nice save haha

6. this reminds of me of this one time when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

7. No one will ever search a shirt pocket... just sayin =)

8. Why did you pick up when you knew you were already in trouble and in fear of getting searched?!?!?

9. Dude you know whats insane!,

this reminds of me of this one time when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

10. his reminds of me of this one time when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

11. Damn dude, that sucks.

However it does remind me of this one time when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!

12. Crazy how so many posters on this have this happen.

Stop fucking with tobacco and herb at school man! Nothing but trouble;)

13. wear basketball shorts under your pants and cut a hole in the wastband of thm and stuff ervything in there.

14. I usually wear ballin shorts under whatever else im wearin and ill keep a gram or two in the coin pocket on the inside of em and flip it so its stuck under the waistband. That way it wont be felt if im patted down, but this is a good idea. Ill just use some of my cheaper shorts for it

15. i laughed out loud at the people saying the exact same story and im not even high lolol

16. Man that sucks. Once a friend of a friend had that happen to him.

He was spitting his baccer all over the fucking bus and the bus driver was like "What the Fuck, man?" Clean all this bullshit up. Then the vice principal was like "what's in your pockets, fag?" And he was like "FAG? WTF, DOOD?"
    Then he was like "Oh, Shit!" Cause earlier that day his boyfriend gave him a Dime of some Brick weed. But then he remembered he shoved it up his ass so he didn't even worry about it.
    Then him and his BF went home and got WILD!

17. Idk I Wasnt Thinking

18. Going A Day At School Without Dip Sucks ASS! Ill Get Irritably As Fuck!

19. Yea, it stopped being funny after the first time.:rolleyes:

20. Sounds like an experience I had back in the day. So any ways...

One time when i was in high school and One day i got off the bus and the bus driver told on me for spitting my dip spit in the floor. so as punishment i had to mop the bus while i was up there i put my dip in my binder in case my VP searched me. on my way up there my friend gave me a dimebag and i stuck it in my pocket without thinking. so i got back and i went through the usual shit. the VP interrogating me asking me if my friends were spitting in the floor (which they were i jus took the blame) and then he asked if i had any tobacco on me and i said no then he said howd tou get the dip and i said from home. then he said empty your pockets and i thought to myself Oh Fuck The Weed. So I Pulled My Phone and iPod Out and he said pull your pockets out so i did that and covertly stuck the weed bag in my coat pocket and then he said whats in your coat pockets and i said nothing they dont pull out. While doing that i took the weed bag and balled it up in my hand and acted like i was pushing my pants po,ckets back in and that dumbass didnt even notice Lol. It was WILD Haha!