Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Search laws in the UK

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eelarch, May 18, 2010.

1. if youve done nothing wrong, its bad to say, but be a bitch and take the long arm of the law.

if youve got something to hide, have your best running shoes on =) them pigs cant run well, not that im saying its good to run away from the law, but some exercise is good

2. Couldn't be closer to the truth.

3. run in circles to tire them out then BAIL!

4. Hah. It's actually a joke I could outrun them when I was 11 years old. But running through the estates I did have an advantage :cool:

5. Okay so you can refuse to give your name and details under section 44 and this

\t\t\t \t\t\tPolice And Criminal Evidence Act 1984

Code A: Police cannot act simply on the basis of: A persons race, age, appearance, previous convictions.

Police must have 'reasonable grounds' to stop and search, the suspicion should be based on facts, intelligence information or behaviour.

Tomlinson V DPP [1992] Case defined that if you are in a notorious area yet not doing anything suspicious then it would be illegal for a search to take place

Is there any other ways you can refuse a search? apaort from stating everything that you do not want to be touched physically and searched in any way?