SeaOfSeeds.com Coupon Code

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AM68, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Seaofseeds.com is one of the original places I used to order from. About to make an order now and found a coupon code for them. Either one you use will get you 11% Off your entire order. I am debating on CC or cash but here is my order... lots of freebies.

COUPON (both = -11%):
    THC-TALK-420
    or
    seaofseeds

My order was small

Spiritual Punk Fem 5 (My order)

2x Sleetstack x Skunk1 Reg (freebies)
    1x White Widow x White Widow Fem (freebie)
    1x Auto Sweet Tooth Fem (freebie)
    1x Auto Somango Fem (freebie)
    1x Black Domina x Bubblegum Fem (freebie)

2. That seems pretty sick. How much is that order going to cost with shipping? I've never heard of that seed bank, I'd be interested in hearing your experiences.

3. #3 AM68, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    $56.45usd

4. I was actually thinking of ordering from them today myself. I registered and had my cart ready for checkout but then I read the delivery info and decided not to order.
    Apparently you can't order them in the breeders pack and still get guaranteed shipping. It's either one or the other from what I read and for me no breeder packs=no ordering for me. I'm disappointed as they had a few things I really wanted...oh well.

5. Why the breeder packs?

I did mention in my additional notes that I would like them to separate my order from the freebies if possible. My whole intent is to have mother plants. I don't like auto flowers and don't want to waste my time with them. So freebies are whatever as long as I have my order recognizable no prob :)

6. As long as I've been collecting seeds I've always gotten them in there original packaging. Most seed packs cost somewhere between $40-$100 or more and I can't see trusting the individual packing the order to always be trustworthy. I suppose it gives me peace of mind see the original packaging and knowing I'm getting what I paid for. Receiving seeds in a zip lock baggy with a hand written label doesn't cut it for me not with the ever increasing prices at the seed banks.

7. Breeder packs are the original packaging they come in. The reason that's a bad thing is if the bank isn't reliable, they can just throw in any old seed rather than the one you ordered. Attitude has options where you can get them in the original packaging or separated into ziplocs for a smaller size. This company doesn't offer that with guaranteed shipping which is something to be weary of.

Edit: I should refresh the page prior to responding apparently.

8. One of the reasons I decided not to order from them

9. Just ask them to keep in original breeder packs in the extra comments i order from them all the time and tell them to keep in breeder packs. and this is with there stealth shipping

10. But, is it guaranteed if customs grabs the beans? I've heard their stealth shipping is good but based on their delivery info on the site it sounds like breeders packs can't be guaranteed.

11. i would email them and ask. if you get there ultra stealth or whatever and have them keep the beans in the breeder packs if there guarantee is still guaranteed? if you know what im saying. cant hurt to ask