Sean Paul

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by herbsman420, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Sean Paul is out with a new album The Trinity. It has a song We Be Burnin', and I believe it is the hit single of the album. Well the song is all about weed, and I suggest you download and listen to it. I was wondering what your thoughts about such a mainstream artists supporting legalization. Too bad the government won't give the song the time of day, but hopefully some of our impressionable youth will get interested and learn the true facts, not the freevibe lies.

Jah Bless

2. You want me to listen to Sean Paul, you'd have to tie me to a chair and gag me so I can't scream to overdub the music.

3. i hate sean pauls music and think that that song is very annoying but it gets the point by

4. That is my point. I really do not care for his music at all, but one of my friends showed me it and the lyrics speak of mary jane VERY highly.

Jah Bless

5. I dont like Sean paul and I understand why he showed you the lyrics... Cause you cant understand anything in that song or atleast I cant

6. theres tens of thousands of songs that speak very highly of mary jane, why should I be impressed by his?

that fuckers a dick in the ear to any artist who actually worked hard to be where they are

7. Well most of those tens of thousands are not main-stream artists and pretty much the only people who listen to tens of thousands of bands are pot heads. If you have nothing positive to say than don't say anything, I just think we can use as many supporters as possible, espicially ones who have the power to mass comunicate such as musicians. If I am wrong please tell me why.

jah Bless

8. i hate him, dont think he has any talent at all. Never even noticed that what the song was about cus every time he comes on i change the it

9. Theres been plenty of pro-weed people in the limelight, not even just music, and it hasnt changed shit. Cheech and Chong and Snoop are household names in houses full of people who dont smoke, yet some way some how weed is still "evil"...

Fuck a Sean Paul

10. I'm not about him. I'd chill with him, but I don't dig the music. Gimme the Light was kinda catchy to me for a little bit though, but now that that's over with...