SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, May 1, 2012.

1. NoBama! Remember guis! He also ended the war in Iraq and shut down GITMO while giving America a more transparent Washington DC! Nobama!

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

2. obama ALWAYS takes credit for something someone else worked their asses off to do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah and who got the reward money? No one..

Fuck this system with a rusty hammer

4. Most rewards the cops\LEO offer rarely get paid out. A lot of them have fine print saying "The information provided must directly cause an arrest and conviction". Its mainly just a trick to try to get family members to tell on each other.

5. Now they're giving obama sympathy by saying osama bin laden had plans to assassinate obama.

Come on now.

Its opponent mitt romney? its not even over fuck. Fucking fuck i hope Paul wins this shit so they all look like dumb fucks.

6. I wonder if he would take credit for the whole Solyndra debacle?

7. i bet if anybody was president they would use osama's death as a campaign tool. if john mccain were president right now instead of obama, dont you think he would be doing the same thing?

that article & you people are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

i do believe the bill clinton advertizement is a little bit too much, though....

-OSUB

8. Why would he do that? The reason Solyndra or any of the other "Green-energy" company collapses and handouts aren't being talked about is because... it makes Obama look bad.

If any of these scandals happened under Bush, you would hear about it 24/7, people would scream for his head; with Obama it is a different story (sadly). :mad:

I really do believe that a majority of the human population are unable to actually think for themselves and make informed decisions.

anyways, on the topic:

Obama didn't do anything but give the "go ahead", the credit should go to the team who carried out the mission and to those involved in gathering the intelligence... Obama did nothing and doesn't deserve credit just because it happened under his 'watch'.

9. Fuck that fascist piece of shit and fuck Romney too, they're both the same shit, corporatist puppets

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 StoopidLow, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

It was a rhetorical question.Obviously nobody wants to take credit for their fuck-ups. All presidents make bad choices