Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sealing joint / smoking air/paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hunnybunchzz, Jul 10, 2019.

1. How much spit do I need to seal a joint I find it hard to actually lick the paper so I kinda tap it twice and try to lick it with the tip of my tounge its a mess.. plzzz help somebody [​IMG]

HERES 1 EXAMPLE

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. After rolling the weed into the joint shape, trykeeping your tongue in one place using your teeth lightly and run the glue strip along it, holding the joint, then tuck and roll... It might be easier than trying to lick a thin strip.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. You can lick the back side of the paper where the gum is, and seal it that way

4. The back side?? U mean behind the gumline ?? ! Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks I’ll try this ASAP

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks anywaYs but I finally figured it out or somebody else told me to just relax my tongue when I lick it to stick it and I been smooth sailing lolol on a roll

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol, congrats man.. Happy toking!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk