seahawks

Discussion in 'General' started by Ezav420, Jan 23, 2006.

1. GOIN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!! yeaa, Seattles goin all the way :D

2. Let's Go Steelers!!!

3. Here we go STEELERS. Here we go!!

4. fuck both teams... Go patriots! :mad:

5. The Patriots are old news. They just don't have it in them anymore.

6. Sorry to inform you, but the pats lost last weekend. They made a hell of a run, but it wasn't their year, get over it. There's always next year. :)

7. Lets go HAWKS! GETSOME! :hello:

8. r u shitting me?? dude its cuz of the injuries we were missing RODNEY!!!! probly the best safety in the game... and were old news now??? comon back to back superbowls and even goin 1-1 in this yrs playoffs aint old news....meens were fuckin talented

9. sad thing is i think i m the only seattle seahawk fan in new jersey. i use to like them b4 they changed there colors, when they had ricky watters warren moon and they had rick meyer (sp?) from N.D.. But when they changed there colors i didn't like it; stopped following them.
    Proud they turned it around and i m happy for holmgrom.

10. Steelers for sure. :D

11. :metal:

12. SCREW THE STEELERS!!!

and screw the Colts harder for coming out and playing like they were a HS team on the field with a pro team.... straight embarrassing.... now you ruined my chill maaaaaaan...don't get me worked up with football

-dude

13. steelers gonna take it this yr WOOO go big ben

14. oh yeah, go 'Hawks.... definately my fave/second fave from the NFC.... ATL and SEA.... GO COLTS IN 07!! :-( that sounds so depressing

15. Seahawks all the way baby!

I can remember watching shaun alexander break every 'Bama rushing record, so for the simple fact that mr. alexander played for 'Bama, i'm pullin for the seahawks

16. My prediction is steelers winning, hopefully at least hehe when they win the city is much more in a happy mood. :smoke:

17. Right on man, GO PATS!:smoke:

18. That's a gay ass reason to stop rooting for a team.

19. In case you didn't watch the game, the Steelers schooled the Colts. The Colts didn't lose the game, the Steelers won the game, plain and simple. Manning can't and won't win the big games. He's a choke artist.

20. Fuck the Pats. You guys had your run. It's over now. Blame it on injuruies, blame it on coordinators, blame it on whatever you want. You lost, move on.