Seahawks

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Imalittleteapot, Jan 8, 2011.

1. everyon is saying 250:1 odds that they win the superbowl...
    i love my seahawks, i already put $20 down on that, crazier shit has happened...7-9? NFC West Champ? what the fuck?

superbowl winners? not that far of a leap now is it?

2. 250:1 ... I'd put the odds at more like 2000:1

3. 2000:1?

they didnt look like a 2000:1 team last night when they beat up the saints!!!

fuck yeah! seahawks are going to win the superbowl.

4. Lol keep dreamin`

5. hahaha...i am.

6. GO HAWKS WOOO!!!

[​IMG]

7. I was impressed by their defeat of new orleans... They have a respectable chance against the bears(I really do not think cutler will be able to take TEH heat), NFC championship against the packers or Falcons is game over though.

8. They got this against the bears...pretty sure they beat them 23-20 earlier in the year.

9. they did beat the bears in chicago earlier this year. Cutler is a bitch, he will get sacked twice then fall appart and get sacked 6 more times.

anything is possible. its the fucking playoffs. crazy shit has already happened this year.

10. Blow. Did i finish the sentence right? Seriously tho, my Bears are gonna fuckin' eat your birds children. and the bears are'nt the same team they were earlier in the year when they played.

11. yeah your right...but cutler is still a little bitch and it will only take 1 hard hit to rattle him enough to loose the game. The bears are a great team when everything goes their way but when shit starts to get a little rough then they collapse. Its going to be a good game.

12. Definitely lookin forward to it. Either team really could win, the Bears definitely more consistent in the regular season, but the Hawks "2" games into a successful playoff run :D

13. yeah its going to be great game. We have a lot of talent. just need to get it all clicking again like we did against the saints.

14. Seahawks are obviously a different team too, did you even watch the game last week?

Any given Sunday

15. yah i'd actually rather have had the bears play the saints. does that mean i can't talk smack on behalf of DAAAAAAA BEARS?

16. Unless you have watched Bears game you really shouldnt talk on how they play.

Cutler got sacked plenty of games, and won. Good luck, this is gonna be a great game.

17. Pumped for the game(s) today!! Playoff football ftw!!!!

18. i do watch the bears games. i have family in chicago. and cutler, throughout his whole career, has always been easy to rattle, get under his skin. not just for the bears. and i have already seen it happen a couple times this year. like when they played the seahawks.

yes, they have been playing better lately, but so has the hawks.

19. I believe my odds were about right. :cool:

20. bird call! bird call! seahawk down lol