Seads here now, woth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Crazy Eric, Jan 1, 2017.

1. I am getting ready for a grow and don't want to bug friends for clones or buy shit for bag seeds. Have read about Seeds Here Now on the fourm. Ok school me, prepaid debit card? Some of there prices are high but read that dealing with them is a good way to go Vs over seas. Going to go for something that will be subearth orbital, yeah a mostly sativa strain. So any recs on strain and where to shop would be appreciated!

2. Oh, should I use bit coins or a prepaid debit card

3. I used my cc and ordered threw a diff company that sells singles....I like variety

4. You ordered from a different company? Please repost

5. Not sure how fast you need them, seeds from the US will probably get to you faster. But The Vault is a pretty good site imo The Vault Cannabis Seeds

6. Got an unused half bath in the basement. The toilet is removed, just got to clean the room up a bit and put something up on the walls for light reflection. So the need is not great, just want to do it right. Got any ideas what to use on the walls?

7. Buy some mylar reflective paper/tarp to put on the wall

8. Both of those websites ship worldwide (same company two websites). They give the most free seeds and have the best promos.

Seeds here now is a good company too. They carry odd genetics that are hard to find like Ethos Collective.

9. I prefer panda film. It is noticeably more reflective and gives me much fatter buds than flat mylar or stippled mylar. Its also cheap and easier to deal with than mylar (IMO). received_10154345813418611.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. If that room was all mylar it would be noticeably darker. You can see the 1000w HPS reflecting off the far wall. I swear by panda film.

11. I guess mylar is just used more often, Ive heard great things about panda film the few times Ive seen it!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like it because mylar is crinkly and can begin to flake off tue backing over time, yet the panda film can be bleached and wiped down grow after grow with no worries.

Plus my local grow shop sells it for $1/foot so its a no brainer for me. I've had problems with mylar tearing and light leaks and flaking into little silver particles everywhere or clouding when I apply chemicals to clean it, etc.

13. Well it comes down to where or if I can buy panda film

14. I'll check around here there are several shops, anything I should do for backing, or just hang it tge best I can?

15. Just hang it right on your walls. I use duct tape where I staple it so it doesn't tear through the staples. Same with mylar for that matter. I always give it support.

16. If you have a grow shop they will have panda film (panda is a brand... Its just called black and white poly). I use Northern Roots in Redding (what up Johnny Knight!).

17. Ok, I thought you might some card board or hard substrate

18. Yeah I noticed that when I looked on the net for it. I saw it and thought how can black and white reflect better than mylar?