Sea Weed Extract

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WV_24, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Hey I'm new to growing and I was wondering when I can start adding sea weed extract? Can I use when they are seedlings?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Its kelp and yes I make my soil with coco peat moss decomposed oak limbs and leaves blood & bone meal plus kelp or sea weed extract some crustation dust (crab meal) or lime make sure its not hydrated lime a fellow grower said it will cause issues in plants i believe and trust his word also some extra thick perlite without fert plant my seedlings and watch them go no ph reqiured dont forget the rock dust granite works great

3. So mine just sprouted about 2 days ago, so it'll be fine to add it to my water right away?

4. I'd wait to ask someone else I never water with it so I don't know I make super soul with it man sorry

5. Let your plant grow dude it doesn't need nutrients right away. The soil has plenty for it . Everybody's in a rush slow it down less mistakes will be made brother

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome thanks! Also when it comes time can I mix it with my other nutes?

7. Research plenty of time so do plenty of research

8. Sea weed is a nutrient used in aquaponics. its a nutrient that can feed plants and not harm fish. Its an extract.. so use small amounts.