sea of green

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Orlando Phishie, Mar 21, 2002.

1. I am going to be using a 400 kw hps lamp in a 4ft by 4ft garden. I plan on having a rotating harvest, harvesting 2 plants every week after 2 months of flowering with a total of 16 plants flowering constantly. Does anyone have any pointers for me, should i use a deep culture method with 5 gallon buckets and an airstone or soil? Any help will be much appreciated! Also, what would be a high yielder and high THC percentage for this setup? I'm planing on ordering my seeds from seedsdirect.....

2. Is it a closet,or gro-box?,,if so "scrog" and hydro go together rather well for a continuous harvest. Clones are desirable for this,due to clones needing less roots. As far as aerating the solution I suggest bubble wall,or bubble strips,,remember the smaller the bubbles the better..

DWC works really well with buckets,or rubbermaid containers,,and are easily transported..

Pick a strain that grows short ,potent with an early bloom,,yield will depend on your growing conditions,and ability to prune correctly..

Soil or soiless mixes,may not give the speed you desire,,but can be dealt with the same,,,you would need a veg staging area..

[​IMG]

3. I always recommend Top 44 for newbie's trying the DWC. Durban Poison also seems to work well and does good with fluoro's.

4. I am going to be building a box 10ft by 10 ft by 8ft high....this is going to give me plenty of space for my mother plants. What is "scrog"? Thankyou for your input.