Sea Of Green

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by TreeFiddy4566, Feb 15, 2019.

1. #1 TreeFiddy4566, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Alright. I’ve seen this topic on this site before, but nothing really matched what I’m looking for.
    So I’m looking to do a SOG type of grow. Below is my set up.
    I will have 3 flowering rooms(10x10ft each)
    I will have 1 veg/ clone/ mother room.(10x10)
    Each flowering room will have 4x 4x4 trays with 10-16 plants in each tray.
    They will be in 2gal smart/ fabric pots.
    I will be growing in coco and will have a drip irrigation system going.
    I will prob use floraflex tops. I’m going back and forth from using floraflex or bluemats. If you suggest something better that may be slightly cheaper, go ahead and let me know please.
    I planned on harvesting maybe once every month or 1.5 months.
    Do you think having 10 mother plants would be sufficient enough to have enough clones for that harvest rotation?
    I planned on doing clone to coco for 2 weeks to root, then 2-4 weeks of veg then straight to flower.
    Will be using 1000w hid dimmable.
    I’ll have the babies under T5’s.
    What do you think about this?
    For you coco growers, what type of coco and nutes do you like to run? I was thinking about going with canna coco. Which kind do you like best and why?
    Nutrients I was thinking about FloraFlex Nutrients for jacks 321
    Suggestions? Advice? Need more info?

2. @trojangrower has created a pretty nice scrog thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. SCROG or SOG?
    I’m talking about sea of green with having short veg cycle and quick to harvest. Have smaller plants, but more volume.

Update. I just saw his post. Yeah they’re talking about a screen or green for making a plant get more colas and space and whatnot. Pretty good thread

• Like Like x 1