Sea of green?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by plants2fresh, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hey was thinking about doing a sea of green, anybody know of any good links to some good ones? I was checking around but not having much luck finding any completed journals or threads.

2. What do you mean about good links to good ones? A Sea of Green or SOG for short is basically just as many plants as you can cram into your growing area, and the idea is you induce flowering at around 10 inches to a foot and you keep a nice even canopy, and lollipopping the plants helps a lot to for air circulation, especially if it is a true SOG with a heavy dense canopy.

Also know that there are things called SCROG's, which is a Screen of Green, as far as I know. And this is basically a SOG but with more growing techniques applied such as LST etc. These are also beneficial when working with a smaller space but you want to have a large harvest.

Try googling SOG or SCROG + how to, or better yet, go check out my website sign up and ask your question there ;D

Found this too in a matter of seconds with google:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/715266-ssps-perpetual-sea-green-medical-grow-2.html

3. #3 plants2fresh, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    I appreciate the input but that's another one of those unfinished threads :/ I'm kinda wanting to see one from start to finish. I was thinking about doing a shelf with 3 platforms 17" apart, wrapped in panda film and using t5's. have 40 plants per shelf in party cups, veg for 3-4 weeks, flip to 12/12. Think it would work??

4. This was the size of my last plant after about 2 weeks. Thinking get em bout this size then flip to flower, maybe a little bigger?

Attached Files:

5. Check my thread on 2 liter hempys. 20 plant sog at the moment.