Sea of green/ need expert help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by wade4mv3, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ALL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED

im doing my 1st sea of green outdoors and just have a few questions due to my late start and poor weather conditions this year. 14/10 light on 100 4" tamato clones.

what is the ideal size to put clones out for a SOG??

is it too late to do it considering summer equinox is in less than 2 weeks?? if not, what would be the best day to do so?

im worried if i put them out jun 21 they will obviously be induced into flowering, but will they stop growing and only flower a tiny bit? or keep growing a few weeks and flower later on? im really confused and ANY SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated

2. Most strains have at least a two week growth period when flowering is induced. If the clones are at least a foot tall everything should be fine.

3. #3 BROWNTOWN, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    sea of green might turn into huge plants planted way to close together.Lots of people put clones out alll summer and they veg till usually august.
    If you had the plants flowering and put em out after the 21 they might keep flowering I've heard of people doing this never trid it myself,A buudy of mine was just doin a indoor crop bout 3 weeks in and ran outta space with clones for outdoors and his complete lack of patience.and so far they appear to still beflowering,I havent seen em in a few weeks so cant say for sure

4. thanks for the advice. i think im jut going to skip the climitizing part and keep inside for another week. they are about 6" tall now and hopefully be 1ft like u said before putting out on the 21st?