Sea Of Green Method

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by squid21, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Im Going To Grow My Next Crop Sog Method I Have Took My Cuttings And They Are About 4 To 5 Inch High At Moment And Rooted Well My Question Is What Is The Minium Size To Put Them In To Flowering As Im Running Out Of Space Vegin Them If I Put Them In Now Under 12 Hours Light Will They Continue To Grow Im Looking For A Height Of About 3 Foot

2. If the plant you took the cuttings from was a mature plant then there is no reason why you can't put them on 12/12 once there established.

3. You can switch to flowering when the plants are any size. If you have enough clones to produce a significant crop, do it now. Clones tend not to grow too much more (compared to seedlings), when switching to flowering. Although the real small ones grow more. I always like to do a SOG, with lots and lots of little clones. I may only get a half ounce to an ounce off of each one, but if you can take the plants continously, you will get a few ounces a week (this is what I do). If I run into an emergency I can take more, but this is the best for my setup. I have cut alot more but in general I take 2 to 3 plants a week. If I took 10 next week, it would throw off my momentum for a bit, but I could just cut my mommies down more, and it would catch up in a month or 2. This is good if you need money or something. (I only do it when I want to trade for something - last time was for a DS 650 - I needed 2 pounds/ 2 ounces. :eek: - but I wanted a new toy and got it). :)