Sea 90

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jakrustle, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Wondering if anyone has been using this product for their potted plants or out in their yards on veggies, fruit trees or an outdoor MJ grow. I ordered 2 lbs to give it a try on foliar, compost teas and in my potting soil. Thanks.

JaK

2. Jak

Just what is it? Gotta link or more info?

Thanks.

Wet

3. Wet, it's a sea salt harvested somewhere in the world where it is unaffected by pullution (hard to believe). Anyway, it is stated in the literature that it iis the richest mineral content product compared to any other rock dust and it is water soluble.check ou the site it will inform you of all their claims. I have mine on the way and plan on using it indoor and on my veggies and fruit trees.

SeaAgri Inc. - SEA-90: Soil, Crop and Livestock Nutrients from the Sea

4. Im using it, i add it to my CT before the feeding.

Seems to have good results from what i have seen

5. SIRSOG, the company does highly recommend it's use in compost teas, foliars, putting directly into compost and directly into soil and soil mixes. For potting soil mixes it is used in small amounts, way smaller than our normal minerals. Remember, this stuff is harvested from the sea. The seawater is impounded, water is allowed to evaporate away and the product is seperated out. Sound familiar?

JaK

6. This stuff is great. Been using it for 3 years. I took a break for few months and it really hurt yield and quality. I will not grow without it. Helps during cloning too.

I feed 1tsp/gal 2 times in veg (early and late) and beginning and middle of flower.

7. #7 jerry111165, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    Cost? Just wondering.

It certainly sounds good, but for some reason, and I don't remember where, I saw a negative report on this product.

I guess results mean everything though. God knows just about every element on earth is in ocean water.

The salt thing concerns me with the foliar feeding of this product. It's never seemed to have hurt anything? If I wanted to kill it plant, a good way to do so would be to spray salt on it - no? Am I thinking that there's more salt in this product than there actually is?

I've always been curious about this and similar products but the salt thing is always made me leery.

J

8. You definitely would only be using it in small amounts for mineral and trace elements for foliar feedings, it wouldnt be close to the "main event" of a foliar feeding hahaha

Ive never had issues with it though.

as for price, right off the site a 10 lb bag is 15 bucks, where a 1 lb bag is 4 bucks... bulk = value definitely hahahahaha

9. My tsp/gal is in my fert solution, I don't foliar this stuff. I can't recall off hand the dose for foliar (its online) but its like 1/4tsp or there about...