Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SE TEXAS Pick-ups :: 2 Grams DANK, No-Name Sour!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iLoveWaterBongs, Mar 1, 2011.

1. What's up GC, how you guys doin'? I'm here once more to show some more of my dro, this time a $30, 2 gram pick-up from a new dealer. Once again from Southeast Texas area, 409!

We're looking at a pretty resinous bud, very SOUR smelling and slightly skunky as well. Funnily enough, two cousins and I both claimed to have smelled a little bit of purple in the bud, and one or two pictures are a little convincing. Regardless, the bud smells extremely fruity when burned and sour/fruity tasting, very overwhelming (I've coughed on every attempt). A very worthy investment for $30. I can smell it from 20 feet away.

:smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Port Arthur =D

3. A tad outside the 'big' Beaumont. :smoke:

4. ah nice buds look sticky :D.. happy smokin! about to enjoy a nice bowl of the herb myself

5. just outside dallas in grapevine. We get good bud

6. My fingers are crazy sticky after handling a couple hits worth. :eek:

Very euphoric high, legs numb and body super relaxed. Heart is beating semi fast though and a pretty strong headhigh is accompanying as well however, probably cross genetics.

7. Some great looking Texas dank wootwoot:hello:

And $30 for 2g's? a good deal for Tx

8. Looks like there's some blood on that weed. I hope I'm mistaken...

9. #9 iLoveWaterBongs, Mar 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011

You are. It's very clean and bushy.. New pictures coming up soon.

10. >smelling purple
    mhm