Scumbag Motherfucker...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tricky_Kid, May 31, 2008.

1. one of my girlfriends came to me crying saying this drunken scumbag hit her because she refused to give him head at a party. she told him to fuck off i guess, and people there said he just clocked her in the face in front of everyone. i can see the bruise on her face and seriously it just made me snap. This one girl might know where he lives so i'm gonna get a few friends together and we're going to jump this fucker. I'm going to smash his fucking face :mad:

2. why do you need a group of people. why bring people that are not involved into your personal issues. just do it yourself man and show him what happens when he fucks with your chick. plus your lady will love you that much more because your personally kicking his ass.

3. Don't be a puss and bring a bunch of people just to beat some douchebag's ass. Do it yourself...he didn't fuck with anyone except your GF, so it should be just you that kicks his ass. I've always thought that multiple people teaming up on 1 is a cowardly thing to do.

4. Out of three?

5. I say beat the shit out of that asshole with or without a group, you dont hit a girl for any reason... Hitting a girl is more fucking cowardly than beating the shit out of an asshole with a group of friends (cause that shit is fun).

6. i would do it myself but i heard this guy's like 6'1 and a tank. realistically it would take a few people to really inflict damage on this fucker (which a intend to do)

and who still fights 1 on 1 nowadays? :p

7. uh people who can fight and that aren't pussies fight 1on1!!!

aye it's yah girl...you have to do this by yahself man!! even if you get your ass beat, from the sounds of it that's what's goin to happen, your girl will love you even more for taking an asswhuppin for her...well that's how it is in the movies lol!!

But don't put yah friends in this situation cause what if yall accidently kill this dude or break his leg or arm or somethin and they're goin to go down with murder or attempted murder or some other bullshit charge!!

All I got to say is HANDLE "YOUR" BUSINESS DAWG!!

8. I'd say jump his ass with your friends, no one should hit a girl. Also for her to be hit because she wouldn't give him head just puts him on another level of being a faggot. Kick his fucking ass!

9. So you don't respect your girlfriend enough to not cheat on her, yet you will fight someone for her..... Wow.

If you aren't gunna fight one on one with your two fists I hope that guy beats your ass. Cowards and pussys jump people or use weapons.

10. dude maybe hes a mormon or something. dont be hatin on religion now

11. knock that dude out like wanderlei silva knocked out keith jardine:mad::mad::mad:

12. Maybe he means girlfriends in the sense that he has a friend, who is a girl.

13. lol what do your other girlfriends think about this situation??

14. My thoughts exactly. Although I guess there's an outside chance that he's just a player :p

As a general rule I oppose group lynchings but I also have no tolerance for guys that hit women. The situation (demanding head from her? WTF) makes it even more dirty. Taking him one on one is obviously the honourable route but if he's just going to pummel you then that won't really accomplish anything, and people like this do need to be taught a lesson. Just try not to end up in a cell, this situation isn't quite worth that.

15. soo your gonna jump someone w/ multiple people because he jumped "one of your gf"s what are you apimp meaning she is just a hoe hoes get hit all the time by dirty ass guys. you sound like a real winner yourself bro and what kind of friends does she have anyway if he hit her in front of "THE WHOLE PARTY" and no one cared to do anything or say anything to him you werent there and dont know the situation not that there is any real good reason to hit a women but yaaaaaaaa

16. agreed ++++1. It just shows that you are too afraid to do the job yourself.

17. You No There Are 2 Sides To Every Story I Would Make Sure That Is What Happened Before You Go Off And KICK Some Ass

18. agreed.

19. but until she didn't do something horrible to that guy...there is still NO reason to hit a girl, let alone hit her for not giving head...

the best thing would be to beat him up by yourself, but if he's really that much bigger than you than there would be no point in going there alone...yes, you would get ur girls respect, but after u take the beating you would STILL have to form a group to kick his ass...

but yeah...i would investigate further before doing something i would maybe regret later

and BTW, can u please clear up that "ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS" part?

20. Thats still being a poon. You win some you lose some. Thats life. Going to get your friends to help fight, just really shows that you cant do it yourself and need people to get you out of situations. If you lose, lose with respect, by yourself.

Now im not condoning fighting, but im saying that if it comes to those extremes then yeah. Have you thought about having her report it. Im sure there are plenty of witnesses. On the other side of things if you kick his ass, who's to say that he wont report you?