Scrub

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hpasc420, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Whassup grasscity

Im a new to the forums and i am really looking forward to meeting people and just having some fun.

I guess i should put a small bio so here it goes

Alright well. I am 18, I have 3 pieces, 1 bubbler, 1 pipe, 1 bong. I enjoy rap music as i cruise down the street with my subwoofers banging.

The scariest event that has ever happened to me from my 8 years of smoking was one time when i was 15 i was sitting at the top of a parking garage smoking a party bowl with 3 other friends. 1 of my friends left because he needed to go home. I got a call from him about 3 minutes after he left. He said there was a cop coming up the stairs. Naturally i was scared (and baked beyond belief) so i just dropped all my paraphenalia (in the middle of the garage) and walked down the stairs as the cop was walking up. I didnt make eye contact and as soon as got to the ground level i see the cop (which just turned out to be a security guard) following us. so i began to pick up the pace and was ready to leg it. the guard taps my shoulder and said you forgot this and he has my bubbler in his hand. He gave me the bubbler and walked back into the garage and sat in his car. I dont know went through my mind when i did this but i went back and asked why he just gave it back to me. One thing led to another and we ended up hotboxing his little security cart.

Looking forward to the forums

Thanks
    Peace

2. I envy you... I bet smokin with that guard/cop was the SHIT

3. damn, you got lucky man. Also, welcome to the city, enjoy your time here! :wave: