scrog tips?

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by specialk916, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ive got the screen set at about 20 inches off the ground, the two plants are kryptonite clones, 3 weeks old.

one is a bit smaller than the other because when i bought the big one, the roots were stuck to the second one, so i got it for FREE:)

it gets about 6 hrs of direct light a day.

p_00292.jpg

p_00290.jpg

p_00291.jpg

2. looks good......you want the screen 8 to 14 inch above the medium for easy access,,,more depending on strain...i use about a foot......are you topping....lst...supercropping......any kind of training....you want fat shrubs for scrogs to present as many bud sites as possible....looks like youre well on the way...great growin':wave:

3. i dont know much about any of that, ive got a bubba kush thats in month 3 of veg, i lst it and its lookin good, the rest im clueless about. all ive done for these plants is stick them under the screen. i think the idea is as it grows into the screen i spread the branches as much as i can and weave them in the net right?

4. Weaving is not absolutely neccessary. The idea of the screen is to grow the branches horizontally under the screen, allowing just the bud sites to come up through it, producing an even canopy of colas getting an even amount of light, instead of a main cola or 2 and pop corn buds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. i top my plants first....then i lst...then if any branches get crazy..i supercrop them...then i scrog:hello:they are all ways to max out the yeild of your plant.....by exposing as many bud sites to the light as possible...check out the plant training forum in advanced growing

my 2 plant scrog at 18 day flower
    [​IMG]
    good luck with the grow:smoking: