scrog set up Q's

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by woodsy1, Jan 5, 2012.

1. naughty, naughty, its not polite to push people to other MJ forums.

10oz huh? well my 400W with a 4'x4' screen can consistently rock 16 oz (1+ GPW) , under the screen.

2. Damn that's nice. His screen was smaller, like 3 by 2 or something. Either way that's alot of weed coming off one plant. I'll be happy if i can get 5oz in a 5 gallon bucket using cfls. How long do you think it will take to fill a 2'x1.5' screen?

Ha ha I know it isn't, but I really liked his grow, everyone should see it regardless of where they are signed up at. Most likely none of the pictures were visible, which kinda defeats the whole point though.

3. hey guys, thanks for all your help so far and sorry to be a pain im just a perfectionist by nature lol. the last months i have built and ripped down about 3 setups with different ideas and now ive settled on a set up i think/hope will work i am just going to list everything i have settled on from nutes, strain, set up, lighting etc so you know all the details. I am just after advice/tips off anyone who is willing to help. thanks in advance and sorry if i ramble its early am here i havent slept yet,massive night out and very energetic still lmao:hippie:. WILL PUT PICS OF EVERYTHING IN NEXT POST!!!! HAVE TO UPLOAD WITH MY PHONE:(well here it is-
    STRAINS-well to start off with i sprouted 3 Violator Kush Fem (Barneys Farm Seeds),3 Big Bang Marijuana Seeds fem(Greenhouse Seeds), 3 NYC Diesel Marijuana Seeds (Soma Seeds). all poped after a day and i planted them straight into small pots and as i was putting the seedling tray under my 400w light i tripped over and spilled the small pots with the popped seeds all over the tray :mad:. i just mixed all the coco around and sprinkled it all over 4 52l pots i had flushed the day before,i thought i had lost them all but decided to give the pots a week under the lights to see if i could save any, gave them a good water and to my suprise the next afternoon 7 seeds had come to the top:hello:, only problem now is i dont know which is which lol.i will put pics up to see if anyone can help id them lol, i sprouted another bib bang to make up 8 seeds again.
    they are now 3 weeks since breaking the surface and are going very strong they are only about 3 inches from the screen already! some are starting to branch outward now.

NUTES- VEG= canna coco a and b, cyco uptake, cyco silica, dutch master root zone conditioner (is this the same kind of product as rizotonic??????), a pinch of epsom salt in 8l every 3 or 4 days . for now.
    FLOWER=Growth tec Bloom A and B,cyco uptake,silica and swell(resinator),pk 13/14 3rd or 4th week of flower. anything anyone knows of that would be a good addition to nutes list, im open to suggestions!!!!!!!
    i have brought a bule lab (truncheon) ec meter this time round, are they any good???.
    When i mix my nutes the hydro shop employee who i know very well has told me to measure my EC with A and B only then just add the additives, i have been doing this for the first time and they seem to like it.

SCREEN AND ROOM DESIGN= 2 screens 1m x 1.7m,strung with 110pound fishing line in 2inch squares about 10 inches above pots , 4 plants a side IN 52L pots filled with flushed canna coco and perlite about 50/50. hand watered once a day with 6 to 8L. 2 massive inline blower fans one for inlet other for outlet.
    Is it easier to top the plants under the screen or just lst them under the screen or do i let it grow through the hole then wheve it through the next hole?
    i was going to switch to 4 400w lights for better light coverage or would 2 600w or 1000w on light movers be better????
    THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR OFFER ANY ADVICE!!!!!

PICS WILL BE UP IN ABOUT AN HOUR.

4. One of my favorite strains
    but not real branchy, not a good scrogger imo

5. talk about beating a dead horse. This thread is a little old.

The best scrog strain Ive grown so far is Pineapple Express. Super branchy and high yeild.