SCROG question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tdoy77, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Hey everyone:wave:. Ive been reading about the scrog method and it sounds very promising. The thing that concerns me is if i were to run a veging room and a flowering room how would i go about transplanting the plants if this is even possible. Have you guys ever herd of someone using scrog with a veg and flowering room??

2. True SCROG plants are put under the screen and vegged until they fill about 75% of the area and then switched over. Impossible to do on a perpetual cycle, But very efficient if your space has height restrictions and/or you only have one light and area.

Screens can be designed for single plants allowing you to keep them low, uniform, and perpetual. I would actually recommend going with LOW STRESS TRAINING (LST) and skipping the screens all together. The same low bushy type plants can be accomplished with some hemp twine and practice. And they are much easier to move around in a perpetual system.

IMO.

3. thanks alot that makes sence:smoke: i have a 4 by 8 flowering area which is 32 square feet, i plan to grow 1 plat per square foot would lst be suited to this or is there a better way?