Scrog/LST Outdoor PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I found these pics online. This is called the Scrog method. It stands for Screen of Green. It's normally used indoors. I can't wait to try this outdoor next season.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. outdoor scrog is the SHIT!

3. this is truly marvellous

4. Is that one plant? Or a bunch of plants? If one plant I can see why you would do this SOG. But if it is a bunch of plants would you not do better with them in there own big pots or even the ground?

What is the purpus of doing this out doors? Indoors I can understand?

That being said it would just be all out fun to make something like that. it would be like a Dr on the operating table all day long.

anyway I am not dishing your plans I was just wondering about this SOG outdoors and how it work yeild wise to normal growing outdoors?

5. i am alos curious is this one plant or many? and what is the method used for this?

6. Scrog uses more then one plant. It's usually 1 plant per 1-4 sq. ft.

7. I don't know if this is one plant or many. I need to do some research on the method. It's probably true that if it's more then one plant, you would be better off w/outdoor yield by just planting normally.
    If this is one plant, I would think it would have a positive effect on the yield as all the inside and bottom branches would be getting just as much sun as the rest of the plant.
    Either way, I think it looks way cool and I will be experimenting with just one of my plants next season.
    One thing I did notice is the plant cannot be seen over the fence. That would make this a good method for backyard growers who need to keep the height down.

8. Looks like a good way to keep plant low and also get consistent sized colas. Probably less "duff" bud than traditional. I've seen it done using 6"x6" welded wire fabric (used to reinforce concrete sidewalks).

9. Nice you found some of my pics of scrog C99/WW over 10lbs on this one plant dried harvest., 12ft long by 4ft tall raised box bed 2 months Preveg indoor. Bamboo stakes woven together as plant grew out. Think this was summer of 2008.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Scrog can use 1 plant in a larger area. I do it all the time.