Scrog, Is this right?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dlo2316, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Am i doing this right? Do i just keep tucking and letting the new growth get exposed? Or am I supposed to be letting the main stem go up straight?

Attached Files:

2. Looks good, just keep everything pushed below the screen. Don't let the main branch grow threw either keep training it out towards a corner, the rest will catch up, and start filling out the screen.

3. Alright solid, thanks man.. sometimes i stress and confuse myself and think I'm doing things wrong. I really like the idea of doing a scrog.

4. Yeah I use it as well great way to maximize your plants potential having lots of cola's even getting the best possible light is key to nice buds.

5. I'm using a 600w platinum led and it just doesn't seem anywhere close to the power of a 600w hps. I really want to do hps at some point

6. It's may not draw as much power but intensity is great, You'll be surprised you should get some good looking buds with that.

7. alright cool. what kind of setup do you have? Have any pics of your harvests? Always interested in seeing other people's work!

8. The way leds are marketed is bs. It only uses 345 watts. It's diode can handle 600 watts but its not ran at that so the lights last longer. However that doesn't stop led manufactures from playing games with their advertising and bs claims, making lights appear larger then they are. I grow with both leds and hids but I'm not blinded by the ridiculous claims of led manufactures anymore. I once was

• Like Like x 1
  9. Link to my journal
    https://forum.grasscity.com/posts/23181368/