Scrog help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bubba150, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Hi all, going for my first SCROG and any and all advice is welcome... How many gs per square foot should I expect, my grow room is about 1 square meter and growing with a 600w hps!!

2. :confused:Soil? Hydro? Pics? Info?:confused: Hard to make that guess without some basic info,then it still would be a guess or what I could do myself.:D

3. Ok soz lol!! My setup is three bubba kush plants from seed so it ain't real bubba but no clones round here!! Iv got a 600w air cooled hps dual spec light on and hopefully this light will give a good yeild come harvest time, they are planted in bio-bizz all mix, I'm using bio-bizz nutrients too, I have one 8in fan in the grow room and a 4in rvk fan pushing air in, they are only two weeks old at the moment so still got time before end of veg, any help, advise or tips much appreciated!!!

4. Ok now we'er getting somewhere. Are they growing at an acceptable rate? Are your temps and humidity good? I just harvested some Old school pre-98 bubba.
    It tends to induce sleep in most people. are you going to top,FIM or LST these ladies? they respond well to lst. some of the pics in my sig are bubba Kush that were lst ed.:D

5. Right this is where I start getting confused, I know about topping, pinching and FIMing not familiar with LST, what is it and how does it compare to these other technics??