Scrog + bushmaster...

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by xijayix2, Apr 13, 2011.

1. So heres my idea...

400w hps
    3x3 tent
    2x2 scrog net
    1 plant in a waterfarm using Lucas Formula

What if I were to veg for like ever and completely fill the screen and then let them go verticle a little bit, maybe 2"-3". then kick them into flower with a respectable amount of Bushmaster. could i sorta create a one plant scrog sog? what do u guys think? i havnt dropped the bean yet as im waiting for my last few to finish up. It will either be a Purple #1 or a Jack Herer.

2. It'll take like 5 months to grow but you'll have a monster of a plant. I say go for it!

3. HAHAHAHHA

I was thinking something like this just the other day.. I say fukin do it!!!

4. def gonna go for it... AND ill make a journal. so should i go with purple #1 or Jack Herer?

5. jack herer. your tent will smell like a sweet citrus garden :devious:

6. im growing some jack... shespretty easy to grow...

7. Looking like it's gonna be the jack herer =] she will be started next week I hope

8. #8 scrogger, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    If you top after the 3rd leaf set, and then FIM the new growth, ayou will have plenty of branches to fill out your screen in about 1 month using DWC and the lucas method, on average. it take me 3 weeks, with the screen set @ 10" above medium, to fill 80% of it.

I usually use 2 plants for a 2x2 ft screen, so i can veg fast, since its a small grow(2x2ft).

Do yourself a favor a train the branches, dont just let he plant grow thru the screen. the technique for the scrog method depends on an even canopy to maximize light exposure, therefore produces more buds (Higher Yields).

Peace out and good luck with your scrog.

*****IMPORTANT******
    Fill the screen to 70-80% FULL. The stretch from first 2 weeks of flower (strain dependent), will fill in the rest. best yields from indicas, in my experience, came from 10"-20" tall (from the screen) colas. 12-17 inches is ideal, depending on your light distance and intensity (for canopy penetration sake).