Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Scrog And Da Octagon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 21, 2007.

1. So here she is folks ...this is My adaptation of a Octagon Scrog chamber ........ this one hold 72 and was built for cancer patient partner of mine .... all plants are headband ( diesel ) and about 4 weeks into veg about to switch to 12 / 12 photo period

[​IMG]

here's a top view

[​IMG]

here's a lil close up....

[​IMG]

all thats left is to weave and train those lil honey's and then blammo .....Da bomb

2. very nice, ive seen those tubes on bulb sites. I now know how to use my space efficiently, thanks for sharing. btw? you do have the pots on a tilt right, towards the light?

3. Hey there all ... yup those planting beds are on a 1 inch pitch too 8 inches travel so not to much of a slant but enough to encourage them to lean towards light ...

4. that's pretty fucken sophisticated, man... awesome :wave:

so you grow for medical-? sorry if i don't understand that part of your post, but whatever, yer doing a great job! :p

5. you got it right all my grows are 215 grows thats the medical MJ statute here in cali ..... all my friends and I are all 215 patients and can legally grow and own weed ... dont you just love Cali...
    :hello:

6. ha ha i'm sure i'd love it if i lived near you! :p

7. this should be in the growing forum