ScrOg-Amnesia Lemon and Jack Diesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by exs, Aug 8, 2011.

1. [quote name='"chocablock"']Ya im getting an ounce in 2 weeks and it 450 :-( But its good stuff so its worth it[/quote]

Dude.... 450 for an oz is never gonna be worth it... I wouldn't pay that much even if it was laden in gold!

2. Yea why buy that oz for 450 when you could just get a quad and use the rest for your grow? I would never pay more than 280

3. I wish we had the option turn down anything above 280 but unfortunately the prices have been rising steadily over here.I used to get oz for 250 but then sprayed weed became so common that it drove up the price of proper bud which is harder to come by, so the only option was to grow which unfortunately everyone cant do.

Ive noticed an increase in homegrown though and I think this is just a temporary inflation which will drop once the supply catches up with demand from people realising that its not that difficult to grow. It really isnt that common here yet, but its spreading:)

4. As Ex's said thats the price for an oz. 50 euro for a 2 gram bag and 450-500 for an ounce. About 600 + dollars :-(...I am setting up my own grow I just have to save money for my first 3 months rent and a bigger tent. Its 300 an ounce for poorly grown weed sprayed with fibre glass,plastic and even metal filings.

5. I was sellin mine at 3.2g for 50 wish more people would to bring the price down a bit

6. I wish we were neighbours :)

7. A couple 2 x 4's and some panda film would be cheaper and way more customizable ;)

:eek: [​IMG]
    Why the fuck... nvr mind... greedy basturds ;)

Sucking a tailpipe would probably be better for ya :laughing:

:smoking: :wave:

8. Yeah probably Ive done some research into some of the stuff thats been found in the weed here, causes all sorts of shit especially the stuff with silica on it.

Lol we could be, you never know its a small country

9. WHat?? Why is the bud sprayed with metal and fiberglass and all that??This makes no sense to me

10. To add weight unfortunately :-( People have recently started trying to sell the sprayed "brand" weed like northern lights for the 2 gram prices(50 euro). Hopefully no one is stupid enough to get this.

11. Hey exs. Whats up. Im looking to set up another grow in prob bout a months time. Was wondering would you possibly be able to give me some clones. 8 or 9 would do. Obviously for security reasons you may not want to but said id ask anyway. :)