ScrOg-Amnesia Lemon and Jack Diesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by exs, Aug 8, 2011.

1. wow never heard of the vinegar thingy somebody has to take a risk for us all to move on though so good luck post plenty of pics so we can see the results. plants looking great really nice setup. get some white sheets they really help especially considering your room is black. black is the most absorbent color for light. looking good though

2. Yeah I get ya basically what i've done except with clones.Post pics though Im interested in seeing other peoples methods and how they work!

3. Will do newtrichs pics tonight and growroom is gettin finished this weekend cant wait.

4. cant wait will check back tonight

5. You should see the explosion of growth from the FIM its amazing bud sites popping up everywhere.Had trouble with pics,day 25 will be up tomorrow.The plants were misted with a garden lime solution (most of the vinegar solution spilled on my clothes so I took it as a sign to give up on it).The girls were watered with full strength nutes and a small bit of lime so I'm hoping that combined with the calcium boost from misting will result in accelerated growth.
    Went shopping for a few bits and pieces including reflective material will have them set up tomorrow or sunday.

6. Sounds great dude

7. Im feelin pretty happy about it think its goin pretty well so far:)

8. yeah sounding good. looking forward to the pics.

9. expensive plants there man. just been looking on net. how long is the flowering stage on your girls. cant wait for the harvest

10. So where to start?

Reflective material was put up and the grow area was changed around a bit. The screen was also put up and screwed to the floor to stop it moving anywhere.

The calcium deficiency has been treated and no further brown spotting is occuring, thanks to garden lime!

Leaves are a lot healthier been misting them a couple times a day and they will be fed again tomorrow with their watering. Some have reached the screen while others have a few inches to go but wont be long til its time to start training.

So without further ado here is pics of Day 27

Attached Files:

11. Has anybody got any opinions on when to flower?was thinking within the next 2 weeks I'm worried about timing cos I have no idea what kind of stretch to expect and if the screen is over full the yield will be affected.

12. Think the JD is 10-12 weeks flower and the Amnesia Lemon is 9-11 weeks.I know its kinda long but I dont mind waitin their gonna be tasty.

JD was 52 euro and AL was 38e got a discount so total for 10 seeds was 80 euro

13. My guess is that your girls will at least double in size flowering. maybe triple. How much room do you have?

14. I'm always down for a good ole fashioned Scroggin!

15. Got plenty of height but I dont want the colas to be more then about 8'' to 10'' above the screen just keep a nice even canopy and spread the growth horizontally along the screen

16. Well this is just the place for that if scroggins what your lookin for.Welcome aboard!

17. My guess would be that they will gain 25% in size. Nothing you can't handle. Setup looks awesome man!

18. Cheers fairly happy with it still have a few bits and pieces to do to finish off the grow room gonna try seal it up incase I need to start extracting through a carbon filter later on in the grow. The smell from them is already pretty noticable in the grow space I hope the bud stinks after its cured!I'd say its safe enough then to keep vegging them for another while?

19. The bud retains its smell very well. it will have just as strong of a smell after it is cured.

20. Keep on keeping on!