ScrOg-Amnesia Lemon and Jack Diesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by exs, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Is this what I'm basically aiming to do in regard to training the plant?Been trying to visualise it lol

Attached Files:

2. My understanding is the humidity should be close to 60 during veg, then down to around 45 for flower

3. Yeah I know just wondering what effect a lower humidity would have doin a bit of research now doesnt seem to be the worst problem might start giving them a light misting to prevent the leaves from drying out.

4. If all else fails, at least we now know that you could make a living as a Microsoft paint artist

5. #45 mrtybudd, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Plants are looking awesome. Wish I could help you with the leaf curling problem. :(

6. Maybe not enough water is going to that one plant? If you ever get a pest problem, I would recommend insecticidal soap.

7. Ha thanks took a while to draw was tryin to make it clear.I'm sure I'll find out whats wrong with the leaves soon enough just have try work out what it could be then try out a few solutions dont wanna mess around too much its not a major problem unless it starts gettin worse.

8. #49 exs, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    Thanks for the tip lets hope it doesnt happen though!
    Dont think its the amount of water their all getting equal amounts every couple days when the soil dries out

9. Crushed some eggshells and put them in a bottle with some vinegar to extract the calcium faster then just leaving it in water, gonna foliar feed the plant thats exhibiting what I think is a calcium deficiency.Anyone know what amount of extract to dilute with water?

Will begin misting slightly also to see if it helps with the leaf curling if its a result of low humidity

10. I don't know about spraying vinegar on a plant... That freaks me out. I dry eggshells in the oven on really low heat and then I powder them in a blender and sprinkle the powder on the soil of my plants. It's not going to be an over night fix but with in a few days def.

"In addition to the calcium, the eggshells contain about 1% nitrogen, about a half-percent phosphoric acid, and other trace elements that make them a practical fertilizer. Calcium is an essential plant nutrient which plays a fundamental part in cell manufacture and growth. Most roots must have some calcium at the growing tips. Plant growth removes large quantities of calcium from the soil, and calcium must be replenished, so this is an ideal way to recycle your eggshells.". From a website

11. you guys germinate in rock wool? need to get this grow underway. do i need ph down to soak em or is bottled water fine...... automaria 2 btw

12. I germinated my grow in rockwool. I just used water ph'ed to 5.8 and a 50% nutrient solution.

check out my journal, it's in my sig.

13. Yeah I was wonderin about the vinegar aspect as well I'm gonna try it though just gonna dilute it a whole lot with distilled water and test it on the one plant thats affected before spraying any other ones.Im not too worried about experimentin because of the amount of plants kinda usin this grow as a way to learn from mistakes etc for future grows.

If the egg shells dont work gonna get some domolite lime this weekend to use instead seems to do the trick from what Ive read.

14. Ive no experience using it are you growin soil or hydro?If its soil I'd just germinate using the paper towel method or even putting seeds a half inch down into damp soil,no risk of breaking the tap root.

15. I'd be weary about using nutes for germination theres no need for them and a seedling could easily be burnt plain water is all thats needed for the first week or 2 of growth

16. I personally used to do that with my indoors, it's easiest to get a clone, top the clone then you with have 2 new node shoots that will be forced to grow in a Y pattern, Each node will be pretty much a plant growing out each side.

17. Are you talkin about using many clones kinda like a Y-sog?makin up words here lol

18. No, in reference to your picture, Thats called SCROG.

19. You take a clone,
    Top the clone (literally chop the newest growth.)

You will leave the 2 nodes (small pieces of new growth.)

The nodes will now get maximum light and they will grow into a "Y" -like pattern.

I'll try to get a buddies camera and post some pics i got an outdoor plant that i did it to.