SCROG advice

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by kust0mz, Apr 3, 2015.

1. I am about to start my second indoor grow which I will be using the SCROG method.

I need some advice I am not sure if I should grow 2 or 3 plants in my tent, any advice would be awesome.

Strain: Blue Dream
    Grow Tent: 100x100x200cm (3.28x3.28x6.56ft)
    Light: OG Vertical Hood 600w can be dimmed to 400w
    Pots : Air pots 23L (6 Gallons) using coco and perlite 50/50

Thanks

2. I have 3 agent orange in mine. My tent is 4ft by 8 ft and my screen is the same size. There in 10 gallon pots and 2 1000 watt hps. It depends on the strain you're growing and how long you decide to veg for.

3. I've got a 1.2m2 tent with 8 pot Wilma and a couple 12l pots around edges with soil. I plan on scrog the 8 in the Wilma

4. I think it's easier to grow even numbers but that's just me. four plants would cut down on veg quite a bit. two would be a good number as you could place them opposite of each other. just remember that it will grow in a round shape so placement is important. that's why I like four but our tent is smaller than mine so two would work well as long as you spaced them equal amounts away from the edge of the frame and the other plant. I made a crappy video long ago that explains and has advice I learned. the plants that were in the video are not "scrogged" cause they were mothers I had replaced so they never got trained. my scrogs are much better than what's shown.

https://youtu.be/xjWy-rvfhnI

• Like Like x 1