screwing virgins any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedEyedDemon, Apr 26, 2010.

1. seriously any thoughts at all

2. ive had no problems doing it all the times i did...

3. I love takin girls v card. I have only done it a couple times but damn was that worth it.

4. I'd rather her know what she's doing.

5. lol i wanna do it some day. sounds like fun.

6. I have to be first to enter.

7. I did it, but I was a virgin too :eek:

8. If you actually want to date the girl go for it. But if you take her virginity she's gonna feel attached regaurdless of what you want.

9. never done it. kinda would like to but yea i don't want someone all attached to me

10. Ever since I was 14, I had the goal to find a hardcore Christian girl, like super religious. And somehow get her to smoke weed, and for me to have sex with her. Just because that'd be an ultimate goal right? She'd be hardcore Christian, and I get her to have sex with me before marriage.

Goal achieved age 17.

4 years later and I don't talk to her :cool:

11. As long as everyone is disease free, I'll take experienced women over virgin girls any day of the week.

12. Unless her vajay-jay hangs like a sleeve of wizard.

13. Well of course, but experience does not automatically mean loose. I have slept with a virgin and a well-experienced woman who were both plenty tight...

14. Personally, I'd much rather someone with experience; even if rather limited.
    Just my own personal experience, but some of the weirdest,
    most awkward and all around worst sex I've had is with a virgin.

:smoke:

15. Yeppers.

16. Messy and not much fun...

17. Been there, done that, got blood all over, would do it again.

18. no never did it once
    the girl was so clingy.

19. I think girls naturally become attached to whoever they lost their virginties to. I sure as hell was >.> <.< haha but I got over it.

20. Well, I guess it depends on what you have sex for. If you have sex for love, and you both aren't on the same page in that department, you're going to have trouble. But I know plenty of girls that lost it without becoming attached, and I know plenty of guys that lost theirs and became attached. It all depends, really. At least, that's from my experience. :confused_2: