Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screwed up Green Dragon, need help salvaging my herb

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Caprican, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Hey all,
    I was going to try making Green Dragon tonight (using the heated recipe) and thought "Hey, I should totally use this 151 proof alchohol to clean out my grinder!

Yeah, bad idea. I poured it into the jar of freshly ground herb only to realize that I hadn't yet toasted the herb!!! and unfortunately, I don't feel safe putting 75% alcohol soaked pot into a gas powered stove...

I know there is a tincture method that has you soak untoasted herb for like 2-6 weeks. I'm not into that, I'm trying to figure out a way to try the pot without losing all the thc in the alcohol that is at this very second extracting it lol....
    So, thoughts?

[​IMG]

In other news, appologies if this post is less coherent than normal, I don't usually post while :smoke: so yeah.