Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screwed up decarbing

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Godswill17, Jul 18, 2019.

1. I used a old oven on 250, which knew I shouldn’t of done. But anyway it started burning within a minute! I took it right out! Any suggestions! I was going to make butter now but thinking maybe cookies

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's really weird. It shouldn't have started to burn within a minute @250F. Are your sure about the temperature? You're not talking Celsius, I hope. Was the bud damp and what you thought was burning was just moisture burning off? I'm sure you know burning when you see and smell it, though.
    I have no idea where you should go from here. You didn't do a proper decarb... Hopefully someone will have a good idea. Best of luck with it

3. I just normally set the oven gas mark 4 and when you smell the smell and weed has turned colour i take it out and add to the water and coconut oil in a slow cooker ive just made brownie yum yum

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can only keep going otherwise bin it you might get lucky hope this situation works out for ya

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Best MJ appliance I own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Spend the $6.00 and you'll know.
    240 F for 40 minutes.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thank you for the reply’s! Pretty cool to have feed back! What happened like I said I used a 30yr old oven 250 warmed oven for 10 minutes, thought it would hold. Got a high from the exhaust(ha ha) but I pulled it right away , I made butter only one stick of butter in the crock pot for a hour. Going to make chocolate chip cookies! I will reply back on how it worked out! Keep the faith people! God is great!

• Like Like x 2