Screwed Over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Engel Des Todes, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Now i've had prob near, 2-3ozs taken/stolen/lost etc.

What about yall?

2. ?? Dude one word. safe Best investment i've ever purchased. I've put it off for so long cuz i'm like why would i spend money to protect my money and belongings.. but honestly knowing that only you can get at something & that it is 100% Safe (unless your like a safecracker lol) is a great feeling.

I was ripped off $200.00 once in a deal. other than that nothing *knock on wood*

-Dave

3. 3 oz! damn that sucks. i had 2 plants stolen from me

4. all in all bout 100 bucks in seperate deals.

5. In total 14 ounces and around $200.

6. I never lose my weed, but I've only had about a gram taken from me, and that was from a teacher. :smoking:

7. lost one dub once

8. One time over the summer I had a party over my house while my parents weren't home, had a fat 2 ounce sack of Acapulco Gold in my room supplied by my grower friend for the party.

Mad motherfuckers start piling in and inviting people I didn't invite, a 16 person party turns into a 120ish person mad mosh pit.

My room gets raided and people that stole the goods dip out of the place faster than thieves in the night. I see 5 shady motherfuckers run from the house into a truck with a big, black trash bag, and fly off.

I'm like "Oh Shit."

I check up in my room and I see it ransacked.

Among the items stolen are:

My 2 Oz bag of A-Gold,
    My bongs,
    My pipe,
    My Link-sys Router,
    2 of my Ralph Lauren Polos,
    Lots of my music CDs,
    My Black Ibanez Guitar -- signed by Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction

Yeah.... not a good night by the least standard. I'm never going to have a party again.

9. Yeah... letting people you don't know in your house full of awesome shit is never a good idea..

10. oh me? only probably a few nugs and maybe a little kief

11. #11 bloodraven51690, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    When I got pulled over, they took my safe with the following stuff:

My vaporizer
    My 18" HVY bong
    my one hitter
    ALL of my good seeds I had ordered
    One of my favorite spoons
    A bubbler
    7 grams of good weed
    my spare car keys
    My prescription pills that were in there
    My scale
    A pack of swishers
    A seroquil(sp?) pill
    Probably some other stuff too, but basically after that, I had absolutely nothing in my collection.I had to buy a new bong and pipe and I havent had the money to invest in another vape just yet. I just happened to get pulled over the one and very only time I had my safe in my car somehow...

ohh I had like 250 in cash in there too and I never got anything back, including my spare car keys and my drivers license.

(i refused to open it though so they took it and got a warrant eventually and opened it somehow)

12. Yeah, well I was high as fuck off of White Widow and I didn't care at that point, everyone seemed chill, except those 5 guys. They came in and just started eyeballing the place.

When I found out everything was stolen, it killed my high and I exploded and told everyone except 6 of my closest friends to GTFO of the house so I could clean up.

13. Robbed at gunpoint for my wallet when I went to visit my friends in Boston... Only lost about $60 but the trouble it was getting my license, credit cards, and everything else I had in there was hell.

Also at a party someone grabbed the 5 gram or so blunts I had out on the table, but I didn't really care because that was just the community smoke that I took out of my master stash... It just sucks for everyone else that was supposed to smoke them, and I was generally pissed that someone would be shady when I was already being very generous supplying free weed for the party.

14. my weed is my world....touch that , and u just fucked yours.

15. the most was only 6 grams of mids I was more dissapointed cause it was my bro who jacked me but what pissed me off is he totally denied it when I knew 100% it was him but its cool now he smokes me out more with dank so hes pretty much made up for it.