Screwed myself kinda, advice needed

Discussion in 'General' started by ebola weed, Dec 12, 2011.

1. well, anyways, i was reading that thread "So when you gonna let me hit that?" and i thought it was a genius idea. it worked great (by getting confused responses haha) but lately i've actually found girls that wanna fuck.. including this one girl.. however, i have a problem, you'll understand once you read it.
    i should give you a little background information on myself before i post the convo... i'm not looking for a relationship, i hate texting, and sometimes i don't text back for no particular reason.
    well, anyways. i was in mid conversation with this girl on IM and this is how it went..

Me: Its been awhile since weve hung out
    Her: like a year ):
    Me: Yeah, so when are you gonna let me hit that?
    Her: hahaha, hmm. imma check my schedule for this week then letchuu know cuase i wanna see youu (;
    Me: Word, sounds good to me.
    Her: you know it (; what's up?
    Me: Nm, chillin with my brother, you?
    Her: nothinggg, you should come hang out with me! (11:04 PM)
    Her: every time i listen to drake i think of youu (11:10 PM)
    Her: ): mreh, goodnightt (11:15 PM) <-- i didn't fall asleep, just left my phone in my pocket while i went out with friends
    Her: fuck i am high, i wish you were awakeeee (11:32 PM)
    Her: sorry for being annoying last night :x (8:55 AM)

soo. i think i got myself a clinger.. or a text message fiend.. what do i do? i dont even wanna hit that anymore.. aff.

2. #2 SoloG35, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Hit that.

Lol seriously... she may just be playing along as well. Although, you would be surprised how many girls there are that give it up when asked :laughing: .

She may of just been trying to flirt and seen you retreating (not messaging back) as a bad sign and therefor apologizing for it.

Or you could cut your losses, accept that she is a female and we as the male species will never understand them and smoke a bowl.

3. you better nut it or shut it!

4. "Come hang out with me, every time I listen to drake I think of youuu." She obviously likes you.

That was a dick move just not texting her, and then she kept texting you. I've been down this road a million times and she obviously likes you.

You don't wanna be with her? Then don't text her... If you do, then go hang out with her.. I don't know what else to say.

5. i didnt deliberately not text her back, i was out with my friends and the last thing on my mind was texting.
    and im gonna make sure she understands im not in it for a relationship.. im in it to get in it.

6. just text her back ? or make some excuse to not text her ?

And she smokes too ? There is something clearly wrong with you if you decide not to hit that . Come on , man !

7. Alright, then tell her "hey wanna fuck in my car?" or something, or "can I come over and fuck you?"

She seems kinda desperate, and really likes you, cause she texted you 4 times after she replied to your last text, she wants you.

8. You gay bro?

9. umm....

you asked her to fuck...

she wanted to fuck....and you didn't respond?

Are you gay?

10. I'm sure she means it quite literally when she asks if you wanna "hang out," if you catch my drift.... :cool:

11. Lmao damn that looks hella easy, looks like you kinda blew it though on this chance. Careful to reply fast as fuck if you get another one lol

12. Hit it man, why not? And if she texts you after just dont answer or tell her your working or something.

13. She wants you obviously....
    And she's also an obvious little skanky poo.
    So props for not being into it anymore, BUT
    You are a guy. So i'd go for it if i were you.
    You don't come across easiness such as that very often.

14. Hit + quit it.

15. You not texting back made her want it more.

no joke.

16. IM TELLIN YA MANNNN this site fuckin NEEEDS a "love" button.
    AND it needs to be able to be pushed as MANY times as you want.
    Cause i would click that shit like 14 times right now.

17. OP I hope you aren't responding right now because you're out tearin her ass up

18. lol ok ok guys I just got back from "tearing it up" (@^ hahaha). the main reason I didn't wanna hit it is cuz the last thing I need is a Clinger.

but the deal is done

19. hahaha yee buddy! Now let's hope she doesn't turn out to be a clinger...or have chlamydia

20. was it good?