Screwed?!?! Bad roommates

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokyMcweed, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Well, heres the whole story, I had decided to kick all my roommates out of my apartment due to them being dicks and just wanting to smoke my weed. So I kick the first two out...no problems whatsoever and they leave willingly. Well i call the next one up at work (this guy i took in off the street, put clothes on his back, smoked him out, gave him food, place to stay etc etc) And he had become a real dick to me all of a sudden so i said fuck him and kicked him out as well. Well homeboy decides to freak out and comes back to the house and proceeds to beat the living shit out of me, breaking the counter in the process (due to him pushing me into it) and splitting my scalp open to where i'm bleeding profusely. So I take off due to him being quite larger then me (he's 6 foot 180 lbs me 5'5 125 lbs) and by that time i had started bleeding into my own eye so i couldnt see anyways. Well i get to my friends to get bandaged up so i can come back with some friends and show homeboy whats up, well we start heading back to my place and when we pull up theirs like 5 cop cars out front. So by this time i'm tripping out as i'm a fairly known dealer in my city, and I grow as well, and theirs cops going in my apartment and shit. So we head back and i call my Mom to see if the cops had called her, and it turns out they were called by a neighbor who saw me take off bleeding, but here's the fucked up part my stepdad gave the police consent to search my place. So basically they confiscated everything, 1/4 lb of middies, all the pieces, my 6 female NL plants, my hps grow lights,and my apartment! and all this happened when they were called out on an assault call. Also they kept telling me they couldnt even charge the roommate with assault for some reason. So basically moral of the story FUCK THE LAW! They made me lose everything over me being a victim to a violent person. As of now i dont believe them to be pressing charges against me but i'm not sure. Just thought i would share this story with ya'll
    Peace,
    Smoky

2. That blows man. your stepdad is a fucking retard for letting them in. I'd be pretty pissed at your stepdad man

3. damn that sucks bro.
    Americans need to learn their rights so that we can get away with more things and not feed our govt. its #1 cash crop hehe.

4. Society is fucked, you are a peacful pot smoker, then a guy you helped out comes and assults you.From you minding your own and helping people out, you get fucked over, kicked out of your own place and then they do nothing about the assult, because you smoke herb.

I dont know what to say, for advise though, sory and i hope that you get out of this scott free, even though you did nothing wrong.

5. Wow man thats a real bummer, are you getting charged for all the weed and plants?

6. Wait, how can your stepdad give legal consent to search the apartment if it is in your name? Just wondering if anybody could clarify that. Maybe thats why they didnt book you on the spot. Hell, if you get lucky maybe they will have to give it all back :p

7. Consult a lawyer about why they can't charge your old mate with assault, that seems whacked.

8. you might have to teach your 'homeboy' who assaulted you a few lessons

what happend to you bec ause of him is complete bullshit

9. Ditto.

But, how could your step-dad even give consent? I mean it was your house and all.

10. that's really really screwed up. i don't think they can charge u cus of the stepdad thing, but the assault thing is weird.

11. damn that sucks im gonna smoke a bowl for you and im a big beleaver in Karma and that dude is gonna get his ass kicked or get in a wreck or something and nobody is gonna help him

12. Hahahaha, this kid is so full of shit!!!! :laughing: :smoking: :hippie:

13. Pretty unnecessary of you to say, seeing how the odds are you don't know him.