Screw...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Whats ya'll favorite Screw songs?

Whatcha'll jus favorite screwed song or jus a member of SUC or w/e.

Lookin for some new shit.

Got mad Screw and some other shit.

My number one song on playlist gotta be Hawk - I'd Rather Bang Screw.

Whatcha'll thank?

2. Theres way too many screw songs out there but a good one thats by chamillionaire is I Had a Dream screws got a pretty tight verse on there. Another good c&s song is regulators and thuggish ruggish bone. just search for dj screw on limewire or somethin theres tons.

3. Im not really lookin for screwed versions of songs. I got a ton and alot tight. But i want more real screw shit. Like songs that was made screwed. Like alot of big hawk, DJ Screw, Fat pat ect.

BTW, Regulators is a bad ass screwed song. Been bumpin it for awhile.

4. Yeah man i got a lot of SUC freestyles on my computer but thats all theyre labled as so i cant reccomend them caus ei dont got a name. If you dont got 3 in the Mornin by screw get that. The June 27 freestyle, you should get that too. Sorry man i wish i had the actual names but ive been listenin to screw and his cohorts for years and know most of the songs by sound instead of name.

5. 3 fuckin responeses?

C'mon.

Ive been listenin to this Screw type music for 9 years now.

Way back when Lil Troy's - Wanna Be A Balla came out.

Been listenin to Z-RO for years.

3 6 for years but they jus got some screwed up shit.

Been listenin to alot of shit for awhile.

Hawk, Screw, Trae, Troy, Pat, S.U.C., Man alot of shit i cant think of.

6. The Side Show by Yukmouth sounds screwed but it aint. they all got deepened voices when they rap in the song and some words are said like it's screwed. but that's my opinion what you think of it is up to you

7. ^Never even heard of em.

But shit i been gettin alot of people into screw music.

Ive been bumpin screw type shit since what, 96-97.

My bros been bumpin some shit i bump, Like Swang, Bumpin My Screw, A few others.

Got alot of people gettin into it.

Fuckin 'I Miss My Dawg's' is one of my most played latley.

8. lil keke - pimpin pens is my fav. original screw song

9. i never listened to any dj screw, or any chopped & screwed music. My uncle was locked up wit Pimp C in Houston though, so all he would listen to was chopped & screwed shit all day.

10. Then check it out, You might find out you got a whole new genre of music to check out.

11. just wanted to thank you. last saturday night I blazed for my first time in over a year and saw your post, downloaded "I'd Rather Bang Screw," and listened to it over and over again until I fell asleep. respect.

12. Bourbans and Lacs...25 Lighters..all of 3 in da mornin..rest in peace screw...all good ass songs in my opinion

If I Could only bang screw, I would. Id sip lean and smoke blunts all day if I could.

If you like Soulja Slim..download B.G. - Soulja Shit (RIP)
    That is one of the hardest songs Ive heard in a grip.

Download some old Lil Flipparacchi like...I can Do Dat..Purple Sprite(newish)

13. ehh.
    i listen to a little bit of Dj Screw.
    but would way rather listen to rap. Real rap and hip hop not this fake sh*t like rap and hip hop these days. real rap like Wu-Tang Clan Nirvana, Public Enemy, De La Soul, Naughty by Nature, A Tribe Called Quest, Digable Planets, Dj Paul, Lord Infamous, Do or Die, Doomsday Productions, Brotha Lynch Hung, Luniz, MF Doom, Comon, Mos Def, NAS, New Edition, Pharcyde, UTFO, Tommy Wright III, Twista, Xscape, Zach De La Rocha, Zion. DONT GET ME WRONG DJ SCREW IS DA SHIT!

14. Yungstar - Knockin' pictures off the wall
    Lil Keke
    Flip
    A lot of screwed big moe and pokey freestyles, i like the ones that are screwed where the whole click just tears it apart.
    Botany boys
    Lil Ron
    Will Lean
    Mike D
    Lucky Luciano has some good shit while leanin' to.
    SPM (h-town like a mo fucka)
    Kyle Lee
    3rd degree
    Hoodsoul

Dont feel like namin anymore.

15. I hate screwed songs, sounds dumb to me

16. ^^^ You sound quite dumb to me.

17. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ttttttttttoooooooooo sllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww totooooooooooooooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssspppppppppppooonnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd