Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Screw the 1 Gram Challenge

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hocmat, Jan 3, 2011.

1. #1 Hocmat, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    Me and my friend split an eighth of some medical Lemon Daddy and rolled it into one joint. Here it is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I can downsize them... thought people would like them bigger.

3. Get those pictures up bro!

4. no the problem is we cant see them ;):laughing:

5. How can you downsize them any more? - There ARE NO PICTURES!!! lol

6. OH, sorry guys. I can see them when I pull it up,weird. I'll fix that right now.

7. 1 gram challenge? Even the 1/8th you smoked doesn't seem like much of a challenge

8. Is that paper out of a book???

9. cool

but i bet if you had baked 1 gram into a firecracker you would have gotten higher than you did smoking that thing

10. and you didnt use real papers? LOL noob smokers using real paper. you do realize you practically wasted an eighth of dank right?

11. Dude i think it is.

And ive rolled and smoked bigger joints/blunts than just an 8th. Most ive had in a joint was 5gs, most in a blunt, 14gs. and these were smoked with 4 people or less.

12. That looks like computer paper... and way too small to be what you said it were.

13. i need to smoke a gram or i dont feel shi*

feels bad man

14. Definitely doesnt look like an eighth to me.. and lol at paper fail

15. pro tip- show the buds that you roll

16. and of course dont use notebook or computer paper that should be obvious tho

17. this thread is a complete fail. i bet there isn't even any weed in that mess of rolled up paper, just had some crumbs around for the pic,i vote troll

18. Dude you're kidding right... Wait till you get papers.