screw nature

Discussion in 'General' started by primo71, Oct 1, 2008.

1. so i went out for a short walk through my woods to smoke a fat J. and im stumbling in the dark through this little trail and sudenly a 4ft long 7 inch around rotted tree branch fell on my mother fucking head, luckily it was rotted, but fuckk... OUCH. so i regain my life for a for a second and i keep walking out of the trail and back on my road, im walking and suddenly anothe\r fucking branch the same-ish size branch falls right next to me and smashes on the ground.

but luckily i got an all natural pain killer awiting to be smoked for my aching head

pce:devious:

2. A buddy of mine just lost a dank 2 gram nug in the woods yesterday while we were loading a bowl. A horse rider came out of nowhere and during the fumbling to get everything in his pocket the nug somehow ended up on the ground. Turns out, a nug is perfectly camouflaged to disappear in the woods. An hour and a halfs worth of looking yesterday and another half an hour today did not turn up the nug, which was lost in a 10 foot section of trail.

:(

3. I love nature.
    :)

4. the common name for those branches and other deadfall is "widow makers". now u know.

5. Horse rider?

:eek:
    [​IMG]