Screw Mcdonalds.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GhanjaFog, May 29, 2012.

1. So last night I went to mcdonalds after grabbin some buds, figured it would be nice to get a couple burgers for me and my girl, but apparently that sadisitic clown had another idea.

We got home and checked out our food, the burgers looked a little greasy, and mine tasted very strange, I\tonly ate one mcdouble and some fries before I started feeling wierd. I got up, threw the rest of it away, opened my back door and proceeded to vomit in my yard.

I only kept that burger down for 3 or 4 minutes, and I was puking outside for about 20, thats the first time in a while my body instantly rejected food, my body would not let me stop puking until I was empty. Must have been raw, or spoiled.

Moral of the story? Mcdonalds must pay for their transgressions!

2. #2 SwishaSweetGang, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    I say shoot up the place!

Even in jest, suggesting violence with guns is not tolerated on GC - WW

3. Write an angry letter! or sue, either could work

4. Buy a drink and throw it back through the window, that will teach 'em

5. That was just your body telling you to stop feeding it junk

6. Just prank them at the drive through. I do it when i'm high. Makes for good banter.

7. Don't be hatin on the golden arches man, any burger joint can fuck up any burger. Its not their fault its the border jumping workers that they hire fault.

8. I thought that was normal when eating Micky D's

9. fuck McNasties

10. McDonald's is the one fast food I truely detest. There food is over salted, over preserved, over processed and flat out nasty.

11. HAHAHAHAHA

Damn WW It was obviously a joke

would you suggest violence with objects other than guns?

12. People that work the night shift (apparently at this one especially) don't tend to care as much about screwing up orders...my advice is either don't get drive-thru late at night or sit at the window and make sure you have everything before you leave.

13. My friends work at a McDonald's I live by. I will always order 2 doubles and a small fry. End up with 10 pc, 2doubles, large fry, and a berry chiller. I have no idea how they do it but I always just go with it. But you can tell mcdys is the worst.

14. Dont eat that shit. Problem solved.

15. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']Dont eat that shit. Problem solved.[/quote]

This. Ftw

16. McDonalds is a different place a night, I've had nothing but bad experiences whenever I go after like 10pm.
    The burgers are cold sometimes and drive thru takes so fucking long

IDK how late you went, but I try to avoid McDonalds at night time, and altogether - its prob the worst of the big fast food chains

And the prices have gotten outta hand compared to the other places

17. Imo the ONLY thing McDonald's does alright is their McNuggets, and even those are going downhill.

18. It sounds like you did not have a good mc day lol iv had food poisoning from them as well it sucked big time .I know how you feel that evil clown is a Mc ass whole.

19. Just go out, buy any Mcdonalds burger.
    Next, go to any other fast food restaurant, get a burger about the same price/size, try them both- I guarantee the latter will taste better.

20. Lol one time I was baked and ordering at McDonald's and this old bitch that worked there couldn't find her ciggarettes and she was flipping out and I was laughing my. Ass off cause she was like yelling at her boss and she told me she was gunna get her grandson to kick my ass lol I was like 13 when tht happened